INTEGRA BP-I Front Opening Zipper Application System
The Z-Patch Package has proven to increase market share by providing the convenience of resealability in high-integrity packaging applications. The zipper has a 360 degree air-tight seal and a tamper-evident peel away strip for easy opening without the need for scissors.
The INTEGRA unit now creates the patented Z-Patch Package without the need for additional production floor space by attaching directly on your existing VFFS packager via simple hardware mounting kit. No other modifications are required.
- Production rate capability up to 80 cycles per minute depending on product
- Simple conversion from zipper to non-zipper packages using control panel commands
- No additional packaging material needed to add zipper opening feature
- Adaptable to ALL VFFS packagers using standard components and materials
- No modification required to your VFFS packager’s sealing jaws
- Top opening bag style available soon with minor modification to VFFS sealing jaws
- Maximum Bag Cut-Off Length: Unlimited
- Minimum Bag Cut-Off Length: 4.0 In.
- Maximum Web Width: 27.0 In.
- Minimum Web Width: 13.0 in.
- Maximum Zipper Patch Length: 10.0 in.
- Minimum Zipper Patch Length: 4.5 in.
- Production Throughput: Up To 80 Cycles Per Mm.
- Machine Dimensions: 35″W x 44″H x 17″D
- Electrical Requirements: 120v 15 Amps-50/6O Hertz
- Compressed Air Requirements: 30 CFM @ 80 PSI
- Machine Weight: 225 Lbs.
- Machine Color/Surface Coating: Stainless Steel Black Anodized Aluminum
- Package Film Roll Materials: Printed/Unprinted, Unsupported Polyethylene, Multi-layer Laminates (Sealable Inner Layer Rqd.)